Textron Aviation Defense today announced the delivery of the 1,000th Beechcraft T-6C Texan II aircraft and the achievement of the 5 million flight hour milestone across the global T-6 fleet. All Beechcraft T-6 Texan II aircraft are designed and manufactured at the company’s Wichita, Kansas facilities.
It’s an honor to celebrate the 1,000th delivery of a truly legendary aircraftRon Draper, president and CEO of Textron Aviation
- Leading the fleet are the Joint Primary Aircraft Training System (JPATS) T-6A and T-6B aircraft — operated by the United States Air Force and the United States Navy, respectively.
- The T-6C is an exportable military flight trainer.
- The T-6C+ is an exportable armed variant of the T-6C.
- The T-6D is operated by the United States Army.
- NATO Flight Training Program in Canada
- Euro NATO Joint Jet Pilot Training Program (ENJJPT) at Sheppard AFB, Texas
- U.S. Air Force Aviation Leadership Program
- U.S. Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Army and Coast Guard
- Mexican Navy and Mexican Air Force
- Hellenic Air Force
- Argentine Air Force
- Iraqi Air Force
- Israeli Air Force
- Royal Air Force
- Royal Canadian Air Force
- Royal Moroccan Air Force
- Royal New Zealand Air Force
- Colombian Air Force
- Royal Thai Air Force
- Tunisian Air Force
Proven experience, affordability
About Textron Aviation Defense LLC
About Textron Aviation
About Textron Inc.
Article and images taken from: http://media.txtav.com/219204-textron-aviation-defense-delivers-1-000th-beechcraft-t-6-texan-ii-global-fleet-surpasses-5m-flight-hour-milestone